Compensation: up to $90k per year
- Assigning and auditing the work of the finance team staff of 5 to maintain accounting systems.
- Overseeing basic Accounting procedures (A/R, A/P, P/R, G/L, treasury management, inventory control)
- Monitoring and reviewing all record of assets, liabilities, and other financial transactions.
- Support and manage month end and year-end financial close processes including bank accounts reconciliations, AP reconciliation, postage inventory accounts reconciliation, general ledger maintenance, and preparation of month end journal entries: preparing supporting schedules for financial statements preparation.
- Prepare monthly financial statements ( submitted to CFO for final review and approval)
- Prepare monthly management reports along with variance analysis
- Support annual budget and interim forecasting processes
- Assist CFO with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with other finance projects monthly and on demand.
Job Category: Accounting
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamtramck